View Single Post
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 18:37   #387
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Logs arnt fake, Im sure Assassin will happily tell you that as he didnt leak any info or discuss anything relevent at the time. What he said was days/weeks after it happends so was no longer relevent.

and its not really a flamefest, Rock played better than most expected military wise.. They just completly sucked at politics and tried to use 'playing for fun' as an excuse for bad political decisions. You can play for fun, alot of people or alliances do that when they lose the shot at #1 but that does not mean you're free from scrutany when you make bad decisions. Rock had a shot for #1 alliance by fencing, and were almost favourites to get #1 planet as no-one considered them the main threat at the time (If rock had fenced, CT/ND would of hit Apprime, Apprime/ODDR would of hit either CT or ND... And if Rock had stayed in the block, Apprime would of put its efforts on CT (possibly ND but id guess CT were the main threat at that point).

[22:50] <Light> this is one thing i dont get about Rock though
[22:50] <Light> If you thought CT/ND were untrustworthy at the time, Apprime were clearly the main threat at that time though.. why didnt you just fence?
[22:50] <Light> and see where things went for afew days? Then if CT/ND were failing, rejoin as the savior.. if they're doing ok.. stay fenced
[22:51] <Assassin> dont look at me im not hc i would of fenced

Assassin also agree'd with me last week on that. Rock played bad politics this round, the way things have gone.. Rock would of been favourites to get #1 (in hindsight, at the time i thought that fencing would of just gave them a good shot at it) as CT/ND and Apprime/ODDR would of been quiet equal for some time and when it became unequal, Rock could of joined it to prolong it without fear of incs.
I am happy to confirm that these are not faked logs. Myself and light (as well as Gzambo, JBG and anyone else that pmed me) Saw me be honest with them about how the pollitics played out this round. I havent once denied i was unhappy with the decisions ROCK took, as i have publicaly said on the forums in 2 threads so far. However, ROCK is my alliance, and although i dont like the decisions made i will stand by them 100%.

Now with regards to ROCK and the pollitics this round i think i pretty much summed it up in this post: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=214

So once again to sumarise, although i beleive they made the wrong decsion (my HC) with siding with Apprimes block, i also didnt want to side with ND/CT either. Reason been? As i mentioned in the post above CT (thanks to Sick Death) pretty much bullied maybe been the right word? Into joining the side of CT and ND in the first place by threatening to concentrate all firepower on us instead of Apprime unless we joined the cause to stop them. Then of course after this there was the famous log of Angryduck (CTs founder) in a private convosation with with Digitalzero (NDs HC) Regarding what would happen after Apprime were taken down. Angryduck of course brought us up as been the number one target and asked ND if they would hit us also. Now that to me, alongside the fact CT pretty much pushed my HC into allieing with them in the first place is, as Max has said time and time again, proved to me CT couldnt be trusted. I also beleive that ND couldnt be trusted, with the fact once CT heard about this log been posted to us, they produced their own of the ND HC insulting ROCK. As i said to Light in a pm (which she quoted) it was like dealing with 5 year olds in a playground.

But after this incident however both ND and CT did (i beleive) offer naps to ROCK (which Light is correct) However, i am of course not ROCK HC but i beleive the damage had already been done with regards to trusting either of these 2 alliances. Baring in mind since this, DZ has posted on this thread with me challeneing him with regards to threatening ODDR with the lovely choice of 'Nap and stop hitting us, or we shall exile our top ND out of your top gal' This can be found here: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=204

So as you can see above, mr DZ admitted to it, then further down the thread decided to deny it after admitting to this action. So therefore i come to the conclusion that Light was correct in my apinion and it shown in the log, i wanted to stick 2 fingers up to both sides and go it alone. JBG admitted himself that this round has been an interesting round and i do beleive it has somthing to do with ROCK. ROCK has been involved with both sides of this war, they have caused rows and arguments from both Apprimes side of the block and CT/ND's side of the block. I have witnessed bitching on these forums and although i agree my HC made the wrong choice (in my apinion) it also though improved the fact we had a much better round then seeing us, CT/ND take out Apprime then have CT/ND either roid ROCK dry and try and just out roid each other for first (watching paint dry) or the other options which was all 3 of us are napped and try and out roid each other (watching even more paint dry...)

Anyway Yes the logs are real.

P.s: No Idea if of course this is real or not (maybe not?) but saw this log floating around and thought you guys might find it amusing:

[13:49] <[ND]DigitalZero> dude, im really sick of you guys not ****ing helping us
[13:50] <[ND]DigitalZero> so take the breaking of the NAP as just that. i am sick of being used and manipulated all round gm
[13:50] <[ND]DigitalZero> well done
[13:50] <[ND]DigitalZero> next time, dont make me a promise that you cant live up to
[13:50] <[ND]DigitalZero> and i wont have to promise you guys anything.
[13:52] <gm|away> **** you then
[13:52] <gm|away> running off to apprime i guess
[13:53] <[ND]DigitalZero> we will see what happens
[13:53] <[ND]DigitalZero> they atleast for one, said something about hitting oddr with us
[13:53] <[ND]DigitalZero> and probably going to stick to it
[13:53] <[ND]DigitalZero> thanks for being such "friends" while we take the rest of the heat from the block
[13:54] <[ND]DigitalZero> so gl reclaiming #1
[13:54] <[ND]DigitalZero> w/o ND
[13:54] <gm|away> hell its been without nd all round
[13:54] <gm|away> cant commit to a goal
[13:54] <gm|away> allways thinking in the short term and the easy roids
[13:55] <gm|away> hf, gl finding allies next round
[13:55] <[ND]DigitalZero> k m8! enjoy!

And these 2 wonder why ROCK didnt want to work with them? i wonder....

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 18 Feb 2011 at 21:31.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote