View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 15:19   #95
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Congratulations Denial!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
Or Denial/NoX could go to war and let ND win! Clever plan, but i think we saw this last round with Urwins/CT and possibly the round before. I wouldn't expect politics to play so stupendously in ur favour for a 3rd round in a row, people know ur game now, but i could be surprised. Cowards or just sensible, u decide.
If NoX/xVx want to win and/or think they'll enjoy a war, hitting Denial is sensible because they can't do it otherwise.

For the purpose of this game I'm assuming NoX/xVx want to maximise their own utility whilst you're assuming they want to minimise ND's utility. Your argument is emotionally compelling, but irrational in this situation.

Game Theory on Wiki
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote