View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 19:39   #53
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congratulations Denial!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
i realy doubt anywould belived we would be strong, and i doubt anyone realy thought denial would be fighting for the win...
Well now that you know you are strong and Denial is your main obstacle for winning, why are you still napped? (Hint: read Game's posts for the answer)

Quote:
maybe u should blame the rest of the uni Game, those that "dont do politics" those that are happy only doing galraids, and those that are to "shit scared" to fight back against the omfgtobigtobeat 135 man "block" thats killing the game atm...
Those alliances (and others like them) have been doing that for the most part of most rounds. Nobody expects anything more at this point, which doesn't excuse it for being okay, but there's a difference between them and you. They do it passively; you do it actively.

Quote:
if two new alliances run away with the win, because ppl dont want to fight, or dont want nd to win. then maybe u should blame the uni, not a 59man alliance including 4-5 late starters and 6 scanners
Two new alliances aren't running away with the win. One is. The other is heading for a loss like the rest of the universe.

Quote:
as for why i dont stab Denial? well i dont like backstabbing, i would pick being disliked by u, over doing something like that, anyday...
Why would breaking a NAP be stabbing Denial? Did you agree early in the round to stay with them through thick and thin, the whole round? If that is the case it would be, but it would also make you guilty of Game's criticisms.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote