View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 23:56   #46
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OK GD people, which book are you reading now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Michael Burleigh's Sacred Causes. Only just started it but I read his history of the third reich and that was excellent. I finished a review of the current state of epistemology recently but even if you're interested in that sort of thing it becomes pretty dull after a while.
I had a justified belief that ur mum is fat because I saw a photo and its true that ur mum is fat but the photo I saw was actually of your sister so did I know ur mum was fat???
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote