View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 12:42   #34
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: OK GD people, which book are you reading now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
A feast for Crows by George R R Martin. Forth book of the series a Song of Ice and Fire
Going to buy this book coming week! And read it out within a day or what, however I do have my exams coming up, so I don't know how wise an idea this is.

Also, I am Charlotte Simmons by Tom Wolfe is a bit too cliché for my liking, but fun. It reminds me a bit of the books of Donna Tart.