View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2006, 13:36   #35
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Relaying Alliance Channels - is it ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Of course it's ok if it's done to them. Like I said, 1up channels were relayed. This *is* frustrating but it's part of the game.
Just because it happened to you doesn't make it ok for you to do it to other people.

In some ways I have no problem with relay channels (it is hilarious when you see someone's reaction in the public channel after having stolen their ships or fleetcaught them).

They are one of the reasons the game is slowly dying though (amongst many others). Alliances are less willing to give "unknown" players a go, for fear that they're a spy. Vouching for people to enter your alliance is more about them being trustworthy than it is about them having any kind of skill. Relay channels are all part of that. If people couldn't or didn't, spy, then alliances would be more willing as a whole to allow new players to enter their ranks and learn how to play the game.