View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2006, 12:33   #23
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Relaying Alliance Channels - is it ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Sneaky and underhand IS the very definition of low
Stalin proberbly didn't consider eavesdropping, phone tapping, taping people, stalking and reading someone elses mail immoral either
it's just a matter of perspective

I do think it's a valid tactic tho
That's tautology. I also don't see what a fascist dictator who was responsible for killing millions has to do with Planetarion. At all.

When you invite someone to your alliance, you're taking a risk. You're trusting them not to betray your interests.

There is nothing wrong with relaying any channel. Someone who does is breaking that trust, and people have the right be frustrated, aggrieved and angry about it. But they have the right to be that regardless of whether someone breaks that trust. It's just marginally more justified.

Personally, I think you're the low one. Invoking mass murderers to win arguments about an online game. Calling people who use effective tactics bad names. That's low.