View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2006, 12:16   #17
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Relaying Alliance Channels - is it ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
I meant pathetic in the sense of it amuses me at the amount of effort some people put into this game (or any game for that matter), to try and get an edge, or try and ruin the game for someone else. If only they'd re-direct some of that to real life the world might be a better place.
You'd be suprised by how little effort it often takes

And success is inevitably measured by having a small edge over someone/something in life too, it's just an extension. Bear in mind I'm not saying you'd bug the bedroom of the boss for extorting things out of them but a little bit of extra effort often goes a long way.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote