View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 17:59   #9
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Hate something, change something?

(I assume you're referring to the ignore facility instead of disregarding the post you disliked.)

I'm unsure why anyone feels the need to give negative reputation or put someone on ignore when they can just forget about that post (and replies) and concentrate on the posts they do like. That way the forums (or whatever social setting) remains as diverse as possible.

Obviously, not everyone (including me as demonstrated) can simply ignore a wealth of bad posts. But to back to the original point of hatred for benevolent ends, I suppose, in this case, at least the disaffected have somewhere to emigrate to - PB - so the suggested malevolence of the reputation system is abated the availability of a new home.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote