View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 13:03   #5
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Hate something, change something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
...but once I've begun a creative / productive process I'd be much more focused on the positive developments (e.g. the potential elegance of a particular solution).
yeah my point was hate is a good motivator though - propels a need for advancement - regardless of what your demeanour once you start the creative process.

of course, it depends on what you do with that hate - whether it's benevolent or malevolent action. but i don't link hate to malevolence. i don't want to be around people who base their lives around the lives of celebrities but it doesn't mean i actually want to do those people harm. i merely wish to live in a different social environment to them.

thinking about it some more, i suppose there are those who genuinely love life and want to improve it even more. but love is just the motivator, and hate is as valid as love in that regard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
when u r rly, rly sad, u don't hate. u stagnate.
but aren't you angry about the stagnation?
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote