View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 18:35   #43
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: influence on religion (past and present) on today's non-religious society

Can language really be said to describe independant reality though? Its probably worth waiting for the ginger one who keeps harping on about the emo austrian, but wasn't the point of philosphical investigations to reject language atomism? My reality is my own regardless of how i try to describe it to you, we may try to communicate through a language based on an pure logic that we percieve to be independantly external (ie maths) but im actually skeptical that it is (i admit i haven't thought this bit through yet)

Nod are there any specific works on philosophy of maths that Wittgenstein or anyone else did that you'd recommend?