View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 09:08   #35
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: influence on religion (past and present) on today's non-religious society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
So I started thinking, and I came to the conclusion that it's the influence of religion on society and on television that has made those moral values. So I started thinking a bit more, what other moral believes do I have that originated from religion? How much more did religion manage to brainwash me without me actually accepting the religion?

I'm unsure what you're trying to say, but perhaps you should watch less television?

Incidently although i disagree with their various casual explanations for, well existence, anyone who seriously blames 'religion' for all of todays problems or thinks the world would be better if we banned/eradicated religion really scares the shit out of me.