View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 18:14   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: influence on religion (past and present) on today's non-religious society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
even if not socially, i think economically its very possible. If we add up everything that is wrong with our planet, starting from diminishing supply of oil ( we are alerady warring for remainders of it, it will just escalate with supply disappearing. England will soon run out of oil in the north sea, russia is practically out of oil (that is stored in Ukraine) and i know nothing about situation in Africa and their oil reserves. In US, texas is the only real spot to dig for oil, and there is yet to be determined amount of it there, as they dont REALLY drain all of it, and that what they do is going to national reserve of oil (wich just doubled since our muppet's anouncement in 2007) Then there is Alaska, and devil will break his leg there (old russian expression for a big big mess) trying to figgure out what is going on there. Last i heard, their oil pipes were leaking more oil then delivering. :/ go figgure.

Aside from oil shortage there are, now obvious, signs of global warming. sept 15th-ish there was a 57 degree temperature in New York. MIDDLE OF GODDEAM WINTER ! and we just now got our first snow in drips and drabs...

Anyone wants to speculate on short and long term effects of global warming ? Starvation, financial devastation, new deadly deceases, escalation of skin cancer and related deaths by hundreds of percent.

I just sure as hell hope Japan will come out with something that would save us all. After all, they live, quite literally, in tomorow... so the technologies of tomorow that would save the world are going to appear there, logically.

Whist US will **** it up even more but at least its one of our government's priorities now. Before 2007 last i head is our muppet declined some convention's offer to reduce emissions worldwide because it would make too deep of an impact on US economy. BRILLIANT ****ing move considering with dead planet US will, naturaly, prosper...
Yeah well **** you

Oh yeah, my point was largely that I think there's a sufficient level of awareness for future events not to destroy the fabric of society, ie not society as it is now but society as it is then.

Edit: If you're going to claim objective moral values exist you're going to have be an extremist, sorry