View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 11:56   #115
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Insomnia Political Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I fail to see how Insomnia can be seen as the bigger threat. They have a similar average score and average roid count as LCH but to be a real threat they're going to need to recruit 20 people with a high score and roid count (compared to the Universe average). I really don't see this happening.

I don't know how hard LCH are hitting 1up but it would be a big shame if they weren't making a concerted effort. If so they'd basically be letting the no. 1 spot be decided at this stage.
I meant bigger threat as in the number of fleets they send at 1up.

If Insomnia send twice as many fleets at 1up, it makes sense to ensure you outgrow them by taking their roids. 1up proved earlier in the round that if LCH aren't hitting them, they can quite easily and even emphatically outgrow them and take the win, because LCH are apparently not making as much of a direct effort against 1up as Insomnia are.

This isn't a dig at LCH, they have to ensure that as well as bringing 1up down, they come out on top, but they are very lucky that someone is doing most of the work. Again, from what I've seen and heard.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote