View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 04:24   #110
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Insomnia Political Announcement

First off, 1up wants to win the round, so does LCH, Insomnia, Hydra, and prolly everyone else. Thats logic isnt it?

I would hate to see an alliance at top that didnt deserve it. I am quite sure that 1up is capable of defending themselves, so is/should Insomnia, LCH and the other alliances be.

Personally I fail to see the problem with ganging up on an alliance that is clearly better than the others in pursuit. It makes the game more challenging for 1up and would prolly still lead too 1up victory in the end.

I think 1up is capable of total ownage this round, and think that its up to the other alliances to team up to make the round a good challenge for 1up.

Because if anyone really thought that 1up could be handed the victory freely they should look at Planetarion 101..