View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2008, 16:45   #10
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: New feature; blow up your own constructions

'oh no, i should be allowed to have my fleet instantaneously appear at a targets planet when im attacking them and let it stay there for 50 ticks. Its freedom of choice - i dont like being told i have to wait a few hours before my fleet can arrive'

Freedom of choice is not a reasonable excuse for altering game dynamics. Games have rules, and procedures in order to play them and planetarion is no different.