View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 17:22   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Whats the stupidest argument you've ever had?

I work with a girl. We get on great. We used to sit beside each other and we both did the same job. Of course we went to the pub together and a good time was had by all. One day she stopped speaking to me. We still sat beside each other but she totally blanked me. I kept on trying to initiate conversation but nothing was doing. After a couple of months of this i gave up. All in all she didn't speak to me for 4 months.

I found out the next year, about 6 months after she started talking to me again, why she had decided to blank me.

One night in the pub I said that it was worse for a woman to cheat on a guy than it was for a guy to cheat on a girl. I said that a guy could have sex and it was generally just a physical thing but from what i'd heard woman tend to get emotionally attached when it comes to "making love". As such the guy's body may have been cheating but in the woman's case it was her heart that was being unfaithful. I quantified all this by saying that cheating was wrong no matter who was doing it it's just that i thought that when a woman cheated on a guy it was like shooting him in the kneecap before killing him whereas when a guy cheated on a woman it was just like killing her (that was the exact analogy i used).

FOUR - ****ING - MONTHS!!!