Thread: Would you?
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 16:20   #17
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
"acro's notes on prostitutes"

1. You aren't technically buying a prostitute if you avoid paying them

2. If you manage to get them really young then you decrease the odds that she's diseased (really young)

3. Much like cheating on your wife/girlfriend, using a prostitute is only wrong if you do it in the same area code as your wife/girlfriend (where you might be seen)

4. And by "area code" I mean "zip code"

5. And by "zip code" I mean "address"

6. If her english is poor, you couldn't communicate with her and had no idea she was a prostitute

7. If it turns out her english is fine, it didn't help because you are deaf

8. "I am the unluckiest person in the world, because everyone else does this all the time, and the 'first time' I do it, I get caught"

9. She's my niece, sister, wife, cousin, or usually granddaughter

10. No of course I wasn't pimping her. This hat? No, plumed hats are required headgear in my religion.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote