View Single Post
Unread 3 Jun 2007, 03:19   #75
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Madeleine MCcann

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
I'm very skeptical whether 'overweight black girl from the ghetto'* would get nearly the same amount of coverage/sympathy/treatment.
Seriously, nobody is waiting for an overweight black girl from the ghetto. I don't see why anyone should sympathize with such a person. Give me one good reason. Because we care for such a cute little girl doesn't mean we have to sympathize with every random person.

Madeleine MCcann on the other hand, is a cute little white girl. The reward they offer for information about her reflects her worth. We should care, and i'm glad so many people do care.

Last edited by Alessio; 3 Jun 2007 at 03:30.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote