View Single Post
Unread 17 Dec 2009, 19:51   #104
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Support planet rule

Well no, back then it was a game played by tens of thousands of people, most of whom didn't know each other at all, with actual prizes (albeit shit ones) in an atmosphere which tacitly condoned cheating due to the fact it was hilariously open within every alliance community. Almost everyone I knew back then cheated and nobody gave a shit. That's just not the situation now. I mean, take someone like mista who had logins for half of the t100 planets in r2. He can't even run his own planet these days never mind account share effectively.

Edit: Upon rereading your post I think I misconstrued your post, originally it sounded like you were making a sarcastic counterpoint but are you actually agreeing with me?