View Single Post
Unread 17 Dec 2009, 18:12   #102
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Support planet rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
The problem both of us would have when it comes to discussing this, is that it is totally impossible to determine what the level of cheating is and I find it surprising that you seem very sure about that.

If we can agree about how easy it is to cheat in this way, perhaps we could agree that it is at least plausible that for every "incompetent" cheat that is detected (and there are a few of them every round) there might well be one or two who are not incompetent?

Humans are extremely resourceful creatures and exploiting opportunities to gain a competitive advantage must be one of the strongest drivers of human development since the species first appeared on earth.

I think the "flaws" (I see them as such) in the game design which I have referred to provide incredibly rich opportunities for exploitation.

I would therefore be incredibly surprised if there weren't a lot of people exploiting them.
Fair enough and while your points are all valid it'd be like cheating at snakes and ladders versus a five year old. I mean, sure you're going to win and competitive advantage etc but I mean seriously, you're cheating at Planetarion 6 years after its peak. I don't believe it happens on a personal level having dced in two of the most successful alliances recently with a lot of people over various rounds in them and I'm fairly sure I'd have noticed something amiss. And if you're not going to try and avoid getting up at 2.50am, 4.50am and then 7.50am what the hell are you cheating in order to get around?