View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2003, 10:30   #23
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

Note : If person 2 is indeed person 1 , she shows up , says im cheating , and ends the relationship

If person 1 is not person 2 , i end up meeting her behind the back of person 1. Sorry man , i just dont do that.

If person 2 = person 1 and she accuses you of cheating, so what? At that point you're better off without her, because she's the lunatic sending you emails pretending she's someone else so she can figure out if you're going to be faithful

If person 2 != person 1 then you meet her, explain to her that you're in a relationship and that you are meeting her on a purely platonic basis. If she then accuses you of leading her on tell her to stop being such a whining bitch (you haven't actually given her any indication that you're interested in that way), and then forget about her.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote