View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2003, 02:28   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This'd be one of them thar ree-lay-shun-ship threads.

Problem

I am seeing someone who im getting on reasonably well with. Its a bit of a distance , but i go over at the weekends to see her, and her to see me.

We met through a forum not unlike this, and things had been going well until the last week. Ive noted a quite large amount of jealousy going down in our conversations. Sometimes subtle , sometimes straight out. When challenged on it, shes said sorry , she just misses me , etc etc.

Then this week , i start getting mails from some random woman ive never spoken to or heard of. After a couple of mails and responses (which couldnt have been more non committal "Thanks , nice talking to you") on my part , she suggests meeting me in a fortnight in Liverpool for a night out. She also demands to know if im single , cos shes "Been hurt in the past, and doesnt want to be led on" ..... which pretty much amazes me , since ive given her no encouragment and not led her on. I respond because its good manners , nothing more.

I smell a rat. Im a naturally suspicious person. My job involves investigating frauds.

The user profiles throw up the following similarities

Same Age
Same Height
Same Star Sign
Same Weight
Same Build
Same Geographical location to within 1 mile
Same Salary
Same Eye Colour
Same Hair Colour

The 2nd individuals username is consistent with details found in the 1st persons profile. The syntax of her emails is consistent , if not utterly identical , to the syntax of the 1st persons email. The details of the 2nd persons profile also contain small things which i have discussed at length with the 1st person over the phone.

I have to decide on this. I do not wish to consider a relationship with a person with an overwhelmingly strong green eyed monster. So my question to you would be

Am i being too suspicious
Am i right to be suspicious
Should i ignore the whole thing and pretend i was never suspicious.
In his zeal to discover the Snark

Last edited by Kurashima; 20 May 2003 at 02:39.
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote