View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2009, 14:44   #167
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: xVx naps Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
However all in all I'd rather play with 90 cool people in an open way and have some dudes I vaguely know release some information that would probably have gotten out anyways and isn't really that important in there as well than try to reinvent the US Marine Corps for a ****ing spreadsheet game on the internet.
hehe, last round when omen knew it had a channel-relay, wish had me code a simple ircbot to look for spies (storing idle times every 5mins of #shiver). Took me from like 11pm -> 4am to code, and showed absolutely nothing. Indeed, I think it found out some people with anti-idle scripts, who weren't spying, but were then under high suspicion - and certainly didn't find the real spy.

Out of interest, what would your reaction have been? If #ascendancy was being relayed, and omen using it to mock you quite openly - though in a somewhat jovial manner.

I like to think I wouldn't give a shit about it I'd probably consider making my bot upload logs of the channel available to anyone to make the spying redundant, not sure. Certainly wouldn't turn it into a personal vendetta/crusade, but dunno. I'm quite emo so depends on my hormone levels on that particular day.

Anyway, time to mow the lawn and lolly roffle at newcastle. I'll let this thread get back onto the topic of how pathetic asc and xvx are.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote