View Single Post
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 20:13   #263
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: eXilition are ranked #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
I completely agree.

Also, speaking of cheating, if anyone's seen j's on a certain c7 planet today and the number of OOGOOA defences there, it crossed my mind that the inverse of the support planet rule is a perfectly acceptable way of "cheating." While a support planet may be against the rules, a supported planet is completely fine! A planet can have as many OOGOOA people defending it, and none of the defenders would get any concequence as long as it isn't "often" in comparision to their in-ally defences. Therefore someone could get as many friends as possible who play the game to out of gal and out of tag defend them two or three times each during a round, and it would be perfectly acceptable! Despite the fact those numbers could run in the hundreds of fleets, theoretically...
I believe lokken has raised this issue before.

Also as regards fleetcatches I believe the people involved in them from outside exilition are in a tag so surely it merely counts as inter-alliance co-operation?