View Single Post
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 15:22   #155
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A request for ND HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
Im not saying angels is blameless, but any idea that crusie is just some poor innocent victum is just retarded.
Im not a fan of blame. I cannot blame angels for doing everything they could to recruit and retain top level players. I cannot blame crusie for trying setup a battlegroup nor can I blame her for trying to set it up in the way she thought was best for the members. I also cant blame the members of that battlegroup for not sharing crusie's vision.

Thats really the issue here. Nobody was on the same page. Angels/Crusie/BG members all wanted different things. It was only a matter of time before things fell apart. Now I have no doubt that many people involved handled things poorly and made things worse with things they said, etc. But lets just put that stuff behind us.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote