View Single Post
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 18:55   #49
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: A plea to the multihunters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Ok Newt or newt

Part of what you post is correct but I dont agree to the part where you say that if its a top/big/known player we dont act the same as if it's a planet of a small/low ranked/unknown player.
I dont agree to that.
This is in direct contradiction with what you said to me though. Where you told me that top 10 planets get treated differently because it 'affects the rankings so much'.
Also you implied that top 10 planets were more 'checked' and more readily 'disciplined' than you would with a planet ranked 600th.