View Single Post
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 11:35   #45
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: A plea to the multihunters

Thanks appoco, best christmas present ever!

I feel sorry for the mh, kinda. Take the pommeh example, more than likely he did cheat last round - he isn't even high profile (though knows high profile people)... mh try to punish him and everyone goes crazy about it on irc. MH don't punish him and people complain at them. I'd assume that was the main reason why I was laughably closed cos of the incident (I have no friends, and a shit galaxy), whereas pom was left open. Though he was the one that allegedly farmed my fleet. Ace said the reason was because I admitted to trying to get pom closed on IRC, whilst using pa-chat and not logging into a pnick (and not giving any proof at all that the planet in question was really mine).

Cheating in pa is so easy (I put it to you that pom had been cheating all round, but had an emofit to try and get closed with our incident - before changing his mind to try and stay open), and mh will scarcely ever punish the top planets unless it is unbelievably staggeringly obvious - but will merilly punish lesser planets that won't cause an irc/forums stir.

So, pa should just change the rules to validate 'cheating'. Or MH should rule with an iron fist, instead of buckling to peer pressure (not possible in such a small playerbase though).

PS. I was denied permission to tell the full real story
newt is offline   Reply With Quote