Thread: Travelling
View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2007, 21:01   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Travelling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
His route would take him to the Terracotta Army (in Xiang I think it is) and Beijing where we could see the Great Wall.

Only problem there is I've been to Japan before (where he's going next). That plus the fact that Japan's very expensive makes me not too keen to go again.
Actually the terracota army is in London, or at least the best of it for the rest of the year.

It seems to me (sans the crap) that you know what to do based upon the section i quoted. Extropolate from the evidence you have.