View Single Post
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 03:22   #29
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The funny thing about cooking is...

One of my other famous dishes in the household last year was macoronni cheese. Now some may scoff at this saying "oh thats easy" well yes it is an easy dish, but by no means an easy dish to perfect.

Briefly I make a homemade cheese sauce using cheddar and mozzerella, butter and milk. It wasnt a recipe just experimenting around to see what works. Boiled macorroni (with a few pinches of salt and a drizzle of olive oil) I then put the maccoroni and the cheese sauce into a serving dish and put some sliced tomatotes ontop with a heavy sprinkling of cheddar and mozzerella. This then went into the grill for 5 minutes until it was golden brown on top.

Pull it out of the grill and perfect, its not runny, its not dry, its beautiful. Its also always gobbled up with people speaking nothing but highly of it. The extra 5 minutes or so I spend on it makes it perfect.