View Single Post
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 01:10   #22
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The funny thing about cooking is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

"I prepared the gammon by washing it"
Now gammon is some sort of pig dish, correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
You pour the sauce on the joint
This sounds sexual you pour sauce onto your pig joint. What else could it mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I tentaviely gave her the meat
Now this part is very clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
next time I think I would do some fresh cod
Again with the dirty talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Anyway is anyone like me who enjoy cooking and gardening and is taking an increasing interest in these areas?
When I was young I also liked to "cook" (wink, wink).

As to gardening, at my age the last thing I want to think about is about things being "planted."