View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 23:40   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The funny thing about cooking is...

I forced myself to cook since everybody in my household sucks at it, bar one, but he's so lazy he makes food probably once a month, and he never cooks vegetabales since he was beaten as a child when he refused to eat them. (having been a vegetarian for a period, I like vegetabales)
So, I went from a guy that could barely make a frozenpizza without burning it to becoming quite the chef, if I might be so bold. It's pretty fun, it's very rewarding, and it gets you much love from your friends.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote