Thread: Stats Round 27
View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 08:27   #299
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Stats Round 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAlan View Post
Doesnt xands having a CR fleet defeat the real purpose of the race, well according to the manual with them having high numbers of small fast, hard firing low armour ships...then again the fast/hard firing parts have gone and last 3 rounds the larger class of xan ships have been best so i guess natural progression is might as well have xan bs at this rate...
May as well have xan BS if it's balanced within the statset.

After a further play I came up with this. If people want to use it as a base, I think it's now different enough from last round's that it's ready to start tweaking for balance.

I haven't looked properly at them yet, there could be a horrible break in them. If you find one, please point it/them out. Same if you have any suggestions.

JBG: theoretically I agree with you about cath+CO, but cath had FR/CR in round 17 and managed 18 t100 planets, whilst last round etds outperformed caths on average.

Last edited by Gate; 31 Jul 2008 at 08:38.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote