Thread: Stats Round 27
View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2008, 12:46   #258
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Stats Round 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
That's a pretty good point.

Most ziks seemed to steal a chunk of shadows. Which makes them effectively immune to random xand attackers and allowing a lot of ziks to grow easily.

With very few CR etds and relatively few bigger terran players, zik seemed to have it easyish.
I never stole any xan de, yet I loved geting fr/de incs because the corsair is fking imba together with a nice fleet of Harpies. ( thanks pommeh and linkie <3 )
Sadly they all recalled
Ziks do very well in an xan heavy universe. defencively and offencively.

I never found etd cr to be a problem, only problem was when they teamed with terrans, but then again terrans were just as hard to stop on their own.

overall, its zik again - as always -

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote