View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 14:46   #37
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Re: eXilition vs Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
People have their ties, most dont have their real ties to Asc.
I'll be the first to admit that I am just a peon, and I may see things differently then others, but I disagree. In my opinion many have real ties to Asc. Unfortunately I have not played when exi did, so I don't know how many people in Asc feel some sort of loyalty to them. Hopefully spending time in an alliance will give you some sort of bond that keeps you loyal not only to the alliance itself but to the individual players you have spent time with, defended, attacked with and received def from.

All I can say is that the way I see it, of all the alliances I have been in, I have never been in one where people work so much for the ally and so little for their own personal gain. (Always exceptions) That must count for something?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote