View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2009, 15:41   #26
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: eXilition vs Ascendancy

For once I find myself completly agreeing with what banned says...
Didn't see that one coming tbh!

He makes a valid point about all the secrecy going on and most members being threated as children in alot of alliances.
I've been a member in certain allies where I couldn't check the intel on planets and it pissed me off, but what's even worse than that is when you're in an alliance that is p-targetting another alliance but doesn't want to tell it's members what ally they're hitting...

If you don't trust your members with information like that, why let them in your alliance in the first place?
That may have worked in the past but with the small community we have left now it simply doesn't work that easy anymore.

I look forward to next round where there'll be alot of new allies / bg's with most likely a more open system to their members.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote