View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 11:50   #14
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future
Re: eXilition vs Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
Round 13 eXilition is the best alliance I remember fighting against.
I think eX was at its best in round 15. Winning against all the odds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
But seriously, there's people I'd consider far more instrumental to eXilition's military success than Kaifux.
I think Kaifux always was more like a supervisor keeping everything running and a great motivotional speaker. He didn't try to do everything but delegated things to a bunch of capable and motivated people. eXilition always was extremely organized and I haven't seen any member saying such an organization existed anywhere else.

It's also impossible to reform eX to the form of its early rounds. I also think that the hierarchical leadership wouldn't work anymore like it did in r13/15. There were signs of it falling apart already in r18/19 and it was a catastrophe in r23. Experienced players don't like to be told what they can and cannot do.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote