View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 10:48   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: eXilition vs Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Who would win a round? I would say Ascendancy. This round Omen had the "dreaded" Kaifux in their ranks, and still did not manage to win.
The whole idea of someone branding Kaifux as "dreaded" really beats me. To be honest, the guy's not all that impressive. I can't really argue that I'd found Sid impressive the time I had dealings with him either, though, so I guess it's just lacklustre drivel.

But seriously, there's people I'd consider far more instrumental to eXilition's military success than Kaifux. The problem is, Kaifux may have been a great motivator in eXilition, this obviously wasn't the case in Omen. It's really typical for Omen to fall short on the long run, I should know, having been there quite a bit. I personally may have been overly optimistic on Omen's chances after it seemed that there'd be a strong eXilition'ish influence there, but hey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Whether it can hold together, and whether Omen can beat it's biggest problem ever - the lack of resilience.
Back on the ball, I'd put my money on eXilition. The days are just different. The comparison's inexistant. You can hardly say Ascendancy's ever been matched up as tough as eXilition used to be. The game today is just scrubs.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote