View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 10:42   #5
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: And Justice For All

I wish I could say I was suprised, who would have thought

I am with Tietäjä on this one. Though it may well be a genuine mental illness, I am doubting that many inmates, especially those that don't have the luxury of being in the special needs ward are coping very well with life on the inside.

How can you make a comprehensive assessment of her state after only 5 days anyway? I would geuss that many people go through a series of stages after entering prison, not in the least things like fear, regret, uncertaintly, lonelyness etc and inevitibly after a couple weeks would probably settle into their environment.