View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2006, 11:01   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Winners of R17 (1up not included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
According to my gal status that seems to be a winning formula for Angels
I have 180 roids. This morning I received 16k zik fi incs from a planet three times my value. Of course I'm much too important to bother organising defence for someone with a planet as bad as mine. However a well-meaning gal mate, guessing co, sent some revs as defence. My attacker, presumably without bothering to unit scan my defender, recalls. Worst use of a fleet slot ever.