View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2013, 14:41   #12
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: MoW and other ministerial business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar View Post
Now you're just being pedantic. The ministerial setup provided a framework around which to organise, which in itself helped to teach and encourage people to work together and organise themselves better. Was it perfect? No, but it was pretty good. You could of course replace it with something more flexible and you could of course improve it, but to write it off as having being pointless seems to be very naive to me.
Ohh i agree it provided a framework to organise galaxies, but the game itself pretty much required this organisation, and all the organisation done by the 'colored' planets could have been done by random players in the galaxy. In fact with all the top galaxies throughout time you see a lot more planets than just the ministers involved in the organisation.

Other than the GC the other ministers didn't add anything at any time in the game. The abilities of the MoC and the MoW should have been available to the whole gal (or at the very least the 'trusted' planets) for ages imho. In my personal experience i never felt the need to be a minister, but i have allways been an active player doing what i can to help organise my galaxy. As like i said before, organising your galaxy is required by the game.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote