View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 21:09   #25
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Incomming stats prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
I can sort of understand why to an extent. We were defending only their waves and our attacks were landing on them..they just didnt prioritise def.Its strange as in the first fight we had with them they prioritised vs us very well and we struggled to land them. They just kind of got confused later.
Towards the end of the round, we were burnt out. Fighting more than one alliance for a solid month took it's tow on us, and I acknowledge that was our doing. A tactical maneuver which paid off to an extent, but eventually failed due to exhaustion which led to multiple crashes.

Our consistent incomings were from p3nguins & FURGION (FURGION hit us pretty much from about tick 300-1000 ptarget style).

While I did not necessary agree with the decision for us to go on an aggressive offense, I understood the logic; due to the nature of the stats, it was difficult to hold our ground against multiple alliances for a longer period.

We hit CT / Faceless for two reasons. The first and primary one was to stop a contender from winning, with the second to attempt to land XP. Our first night on CT, we landed big XP, bridging the gap between Black Flag & p3nguins from around 12m to just 2m in one night. However, come the second night on CT, they defended and prioritised against us well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Hitting CT didnt cost them the round overall, I believe they wanted the XP which they needed from fat roid count. However they hadn't finished fighting us and then moved to hitting ct which resulted in just more incoming for them. IF bf hadnt of hit ct I expect a week later we would of had to hit ct to ensure we were still in a winning position. That decision never had to be made due to BF jumping them first with Ultores. For us that simply meant staying neutral with CT.
When we decided to move on to CT/Faceless, we already had a low roid count, and it was all about XP if we had any chance at succeeding, as we couldn't compete with p3nguins roid count at the time.

All in all, p3nguins played well and deserved the win.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote