View Single Post
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 16:32   #10
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Incomming stats prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
You ranked your own alliance to one of the allies with the least incomings troughout the round B-Butch3r. Yet your alliance ends #8 with only HowlingRain to compare memberwise beneath you.

I have to say that is extremly poor, your allie is not even close to the medium ranked allies.

With your constant moaning of other poor hc`s and how your leaderstyle would revolutionize planetarion i have to say you fall into a category of boredom with zero achivements to show for your first round.

Since its not possible to do any worse, the positive thing is that it can only go uphill from here.

Over to the topic.
I think Black-Flag has had the most incs troughout the round, followed by p3nguins. I think faceless and ct has had alot less incs than ppl think.
Only small portions of concentrated incs.

Congratulations goes to deserved winners p3ngu zoo!
Ive whined at bottom feeding, and members not accepting/training the new players in this game.
Ive also whined about the acceptance of cheating in the other alliances.
Our goal was never this round to fight for univers dominance, and we will prolly not be going for #1 without staying within our own "moral code".
Im sure no one will accuse uf of bottom feeding, or wanting to play the NAPtarion game this round.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote