View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 00:41   #24
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
Hello m8.

Good to hear you are in the army. You were a good friend and some-one I trusted regardless of certain things that happened in a previous round.

I always found you to be loyal and true to me and some-one I value as a friend.

I am playing my last hardcore round of a different game myself as we have sold the Motel and I will be doing something else with my life away from the keyboard. Doing quite well atm in the game and hope to finish somewhere appropriate for my last round of gaming hardcore.

As far as traitor talk I know too well the implications of talk. What is needed is to look back ad reflect if the accuser who-ever they may be ever betrayed any-one else or was it merely part of the game. PA was fun, it isnt now and hasnt been for a while. I made many friends... and enemies... too many of each to name. I can tell you however that I dont know one person who didnt at one stage "betray" their ally so perhaps talk of traitors etc takes away the fun aspect people created by doing such.

To all those who made my gaming fun and entertaining I say thank you.... to Spinner I still think you should be sacked if the game is to ever become fun again as you are that bad for the game that it has no salvation without you being fired.