View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2006, 16:23   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [meet] GD mini-meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
edit: and if anyone wants to go in for a private room, PM me. it's about 15 quid a night.
The last time I stopped at a private room in a hostel-type thingy in London, I passed up a drunken offer of cock (What was I thinking) and I saw Enby in the nud.

(Stephen said "I hope you have to see Enby nude", before the meet, and I ****ing did end up seeing it. With my eyes.)

In conclusion, Enby is teh sex. Especially when he's angry at being locked out of the hotel.

Oh, and yeah, private rooms are shite.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 4 Jul 2006 at 16:29.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote