View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 23:44   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [meet] GD mini-meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Whereabouts in central London is the place?
WC1 is basically "The British Museum/Oxford St etc" so as central as you can get (not sure if that was what you were asking but I'm sure other people didn't know what Yahwe meant).

As long as I have no treatment around then (small chance I might - don't know yet) then I'll be there with bells on.

I live an unfortunate distance from London (in Woking) - near enough to be close, but not near enough for there to be decent transport back in the wee hours of the morning. I don't mind paying for a hostel type thing to fill up the numbers if required, but I'll probably just stay with friends or something.