View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 22:11   #1
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[meet] GD mini-meet

I'm calling it a mini-meet because we don't have very much time.

But tonight I found the perfect venue. Somewhere utterly utterly fitting. Somewhere where dante is happy. Somewhere where I am happy. Somewhere were ste and old baldy (tomkat) can oggle women who might actually sleep with them.

So it is all on!!

SATURDAY 29TH JULY CENTRAL LONDON

You might want to arrange accomodation, but there is a big bright shiny new travel lodge in WC1 that I imagine must be cheap.

All welcome! (heh)

GUEST LIST (looks as follows)
Pig
Vampy
Ste
T&F
Phang
Deepflow
Furball
Tomkat
All Systems Go
Rids
Dante
Jennifer
Lokken
Skiddy

Last edited by Yahwe; 9 Jul 2006 at 04:34.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote