View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 14:33   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A better picture of my girlfriend for who where interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I wouldn't.
Me neither. There are various (shit) pictures of me around, but I don't really like the idea of posting pics of a significant other, would seem to be a breach of trust* or something like that.

SS is clearly brave though, it's a lot harder to post your pic(s) up and face abuse then simply do the obvious "lol you look gay" joke when someone does.

* = Also I keep thinking of the Dace thread where he asked for real-life girl pics saying "You can pretend I won't wank over them if it makes you feel better".
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote