View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2007, 16:25   #42
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough
Re: Thanks for the compliment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
I highly doubt that MaxMillian. ND are never anyones bitch, and my guess is that if they're working with WP it is because CT pissed them off. I don't know though, since I'm not playing this round and haven't been on IRC.

Props to Angels for trying to beat WP though. CT have now proved that the only way they can win is by outroiding everyone like they did last round when there was no challenging alliance around. I hope they're proud of themselves.
hey..our crew wasnt far from winning there yeh!

props to Destiny..awesome bunch of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
The only connection between yourselves and pack is the fact you both hate CT.
There is never hate - only love and war in pa. maybe a few individuals hate each other but thats just the way it is...

If there is any Alliance to be hated this round its simple Angels for their massive cheating core. I mean..we removed like 3-4 targets from the list daily for being closed by admins. You guys suck arse and thats my honest opinion - cheating is so LDK..I dont get it. sorry to enforce that argument but I felt it was necessary before we move on with Round 22.

Community Leader

Last edited by Illuvatar; 20 May 2007 at 16:35.
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote