View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2007, 14:03   #16
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: Thanks for the compliment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab
I can only assume that CTs planet targeting of ND last night is one of two things:

Either its an acknowledgment that the retal for that fc cost them any chance of victory, or they have lost all will to keep fighting the good fight in the top 3, and need to use us to let off a bit of steam!

Either way, its a great honor from a truly great alliance: with decisive play like this, I really have no idea how WP are so far ahead...

</tongue in cheek>
What sort of thing were you trying to achive by creating this thread? I presume your using this as of course some sort of reaction against CT by the rest of the universe.

But in reality it just puts you guys back in the fireing range of been, and have been for the past week or so, Packs 'bitches' As it were. The only connection between yourselves and pack is the fact you both hate CT. Newdawn claim to hate CT due to that lovely incident with the FC, but we know full well ND have hated CT ever since it was created as an alliance and took half their members and command/officers (the ones which made ND second in round 19, if you cant accept that then im sorry but thats just fact)

Now your origonal post was to make CT look stupid. However, if you get incoming consnatly from an alliance out to 'get you' why not attack them back? And forgive me for questioning your intel, but i doubt CT has ever fully targeted ND planet wise. Why would they? There would be no benefit at all.

But, what we do see is an alliance that is ranked 14th down the table is helping Pack by been its flak. There is a lovely discusion in another thread where people critise kargools judegemnt on attacking with Angels And CT against pack. People ask 'why attack with them when it wont benefit you?' Same question applies here. Your no where near coming top. But your decide to help another alliance win based on what? A petty fued with CT members/command choosing to leave ND and create a new alliance?

I sujest ND you open your eyes

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote